Returns and Refund Procedure:
Refund will be back at the original way. Paid by PayPal- refund back to PayPal; paid by credit, refund back to credit. In all cases, please email us and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
NOTE: We cannot refund to a different PayPal account or Credit card.
Change of Mind:
- We only accept change of mind within 14 days after the item is delivered. You as a reseller MUST notify us of the COM within these 14 days if not COM can be rejected.
- Please send an email including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation on why they would like to return product and if the item is eligible for return.
- For COM product must be in unopened and in its original packaging.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation – credit will not be given in this case.
- We prefer that returns due to change of mind are done so at the customers arrangement.
- If return label provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If return label NOT provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If customer changes their mind before item is received and require action of RTS (Return to Sender), we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- All items that are returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as a Change of Mind returns including items Returned to Sender due to being unclaimed
- The following goods are excluded under this policy:
- Cosmetics & Beauty products (If hygiene seal is broken)
- Pharmaceutical/Health products
- Perishable Goods & Food items
- Personal Care Items
- Underwear & socks
- Pierced jewellery
- Mattresses, pillows, mattress and pillow protectors
- Gift cards, phone recharge or third party gift cards
- Media - Books and unsealed CDs, DVDs & Video Games
- Adult toys/sexual health products
- Assembled furniture
- Digital Goods (download codes etc.)
- Personalized/Made to order Goods
- Earphones/Headphones (if package has been opened)
- Large/Bulky Appliances
- Any merchandise where the GST has been claimed under the Tourist Refund Scheme, unless proof of repayment of the GST upon return to Australia is provided
Problems with your goods – contacting us
- If you have a problem with your goods, please contact us via the Help Centre. We will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods.
- For goods purchased from an independent Seller, you may contact the Seller directly through our Help Centre. We will otherwise assist you to contact the Seller if you contact us.
- If your goods still have a valid manufacturer warranty, we recommend you first contact the manufacturer in relation to any fault or defect, however, you may still contact us.
- Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or in some cases, send the goods to third parties for assessment and/or repair. Where applicable we provide a remedy in relation to your goods.
- If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. If you have an account with us, store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
- We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
- In the case of goods and/or services redeemable through a third party provider, the refusal of a refund or Store Credit does not prevent you from seeking a refund directly from the provider.
- All goods sold on CatchDeal.com.au come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Any product warranty given by CatchDeal.com.au will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. Where applicable, you may make a claim in relation to goods that are faulty in accordance with our 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions. This warranty only applies where specifically advertised in the product's listing.
- Goods that you purchase from our site may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by CatchDeal.com.au, and rights you may have in relation to those warranties are separate to any warranty rights given to you by CatchDeal.com.au. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.